Toode lisati ostukorvi
Yamaha QL1 digital mixing console
Soodushind 7 898,00 € 6 581,67 € Tavahind 9 630,00 €
-1 732€Säästad 18%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha QL1 digitaalne live helimikserpult
16 + 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit.
- Mix channels: 32 mono, 8 stereo
- Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported)
- Local I/O: 16 in, 8 out
- Fader configuration: 16 + 2 (Master)
- Rack mountable with optional RK1 Rack Mount Kit
The Quintessential Compact
The acclaimed CL series raised live digital mixing console performance to an unprecedented level of refinement with evolved sound quality, operability, and functionality, while maintaining the traditional values that have made Yamaha digital mixers industry standards. Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound supported by sonically superb internal processing capabilities, operation that easily adapts to the demands of just about any working environment, and built-in Dante networking that facilitates flexible system configuration, have now been condensed and concentrated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles. QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
Pure, Natural Sound Plus Powerful Built-in Processing for Broad Creative Control
The Yamaha sound begins with reproduction that is faithful to the source. QL series consoles feature circuitry and components that have been designed and selected with the utmost care, achieving outstanding audio purity from input to output. With that solid sonic foundation it becomes possible to take full advantage of built-in premium internal processors such as the Portico 5033/5043 created in cooperation with Rupert Neve, to shape and create as required. For a wide range of speech applications built-in automatic mixing functionality from Dan Dugan Sound Design provides optimum channel balance while allowing the operator to concentrate fully on optimizing the overall sound.
Refined Control for Smooth Operation
The ability to respond swiftly and surely to multiple, rapidly changing demands is essential for effective live sound support. QL series consoles feature large touch-panel displays as well as “Touch and Turn” knobs that make up a remarkably smooth, efficient control interface. Attention has also been paid to details such as fader feel and channel name display visibility in order to deliver a sophisticated overall operating experience. Remote control and offline setup capability via an iPad or computer adds even more refinement to an already state-of-the-art operating environment.
Expandable All-in-One Support for Any Application
In addition to ample analog input and output capacity, QL series consoles feature the same Dante audio networking protocol that provides broad connectivity in the CL consoles. There's also an innovative “Port to Port” feature that can patch any input port to any output port so the QL console can function as a remote I/O device for any other QL or CL series console, for example. Other flexibility enhancing features such as 2-track and multitrack recording capability, and dual MY expansion slots that allow processing capability or I/O to be added as required, make the QL consoles suitable for use as central components in an extensive variety of sound applications.
It All Begins with Natural Sound
In order to take maximum advantage of evolved processing potential to sculpt creative new soundscapes, the engineer must have uncolored, natural sound as a starting point. Yamaha’s unwavering natural sound philosophy is fully implemented in the QL series, resulting in accurate reproduction that is faithful to the source.
Every Component Contributes to Superior Sonic Precision
Full creative freedom can only be achieved when the sonic foundation is accurate, uncolored, and faithful to the source. The same pure, natural sound that is a highly regarded feature of the CL series is achieved in the compact QL series consoles as well. Every detail, from mechanical construction through port location, power supply, grounding, and individual components has been painstakingly analyzed and brought together in a system that affords extraordinary audio quality. Noise that can affect digital mixer performance in a number of ways has also been thoroughly scrutinized and effectively eliminated. Because it can affect AD/ DA converter performance, system clock jitter has been subject to detailed analysis and optimized by revising the internal FPGA layout and rerouting the clock signal. All of these details combine to realize performance that not only passes the strictest scientific tests, but also satisfies the critical ears of some of the most demanding sound engineers in the business.
Keeping the Legacy Alive
When it’s time to build creatively on the uncolored sonic foundation provided by the QL consoles, a selection of powerful processors is ready to refine your sound. Yamaha digital technology accurately reproduces the quality and performance of time-honored analog devices that are renowned for their musical sound, as well as speech mixing technology that revolutionized the industry with unprecedented consistency and clarity. The technology that achieves all of this reflects Yamaha’s respect for the legacy of masters who have given us some of our most valued audio capabilities. It also gives today’s sound engineers the support they need to create for the future.
VCM Technology and Rupert Neve
All of the processing capability that was packed into the CL series consoles is provided in the QL consoles as well. Most of those processors are based on Virtual Circuit Modeling (VCM) technology developed by “Dr. K” (Toshifumi Kunimoto) and his team at “K’s lab,” Yamaha’s stateof-the-art digital technology research facility. VCM technology precisely models the circuitry and performance of analog audio devices, right down to the characteristics of individual components such as resistors and capacitors. VCM simulations are so realistic and musical that even the legendary Rupert Neve, a master who built his reputation on analog sound, has given it his approval and collaborated in developing VCM versions of his Portico 5033 and 5043 EQ and compressor, both provided as on-board processors in the QL consoles.
Revolutionary Dan Dugan Automatic Mixer Built In
Thanks to in-depth collaboration with Dan Dugan Sound Design, renowned Dan Dugan automatic microphone mixing with its advanced algorithms is built into the QL series consoles. Setup is easy: just insert the processor into up to 16 channels for automatically optimized microphone gain distribution. Gain control is smooth and natural, as though experienced human operators were doing the mix. The system also effectively reduces feedback and comb filter issues. For speech applications, especially non-scripted situations, this allows the operator to concentrate on details other than fader operation for consistently high-quality mixes.
Refined Interface for Intuitive Control
Operators coming from analog or digital consoles will quickly become comfortable with the QL consoles. Years of accumulated knowhow and feedback from users worldwide have been applied in creating an interface that is simple while providing refined operation that responds fully to the demands of a broad spectrum of real-world applications.
Straightforward “Touch and Turn” Operation
Touch and Turn operation, introduced in the CL series, has been enthusiastically adopted by sound engineers everywhere. The QL series offers the same operational advantage: touch the parameter you want to control on the screen, then rotate the Touch and Turn knob that is below and to the right of the screen to adjust as required. The color displayed below the knob changes to match that of the selected parameter, for quick confirmation and error-free control. It’s simple, responsive, and very intuitive.
The Yamaha Selected Channel System
The Yamaha Selected Channel interface provides a comprehensive overview of available channel parameters with direct selection capability via its large touch-panel display. The display is the same type that was provided on the CL series consoles, offering high visibility and smooth response for stress free operation. Hands-on control via dedicated physical controllers as well as an innovative Touch and Turn knob provides speedy access to essential QL console parameters for a fast, efficient workflow.
Advanced Features Backed by Efficient Design
You can have features galore, but if they’re not well integrated into a smoothly operating system that provides easy access, their value will be greatly reduced. Design of the QL series faders and knobs extends to the finest details of form and materials. High visibility channel name displays and colors add to overall operation ease and efficiency as well. The interface is the vital connection between console and engineer, and we have treated it with appropriate care and respect.
Faders Designed for Fit, Feel, and Visual Feedback
The operator’s sonic intent is conveyed to the console primarily through the faders. Inheriting the sports car bucket seat styling of the CL series faders, the QL faders provide comfortable, sure operation regardless of where you finger rests on the knob. Even the fader knob materials have been selected for optimum feel. The sides of the knobs are specially sculpted to allow the fader scale on the panel to be easily seen from just about any angle.
Selected Channel Controls for Direct, Instant Access
The main Selected Channel parameters are assigned to the knobs located to the right of the display for immediate access at any time. In addition to User Defined Keys to which parameters can be freely assigned, another traditional Yamaha digital mixing console feature, the QL consoles also have on-screen User Defined Knobs that provide the same assignable freedom for variable parameters. In combination, the User Defined Knobs and User Defined Keys can significantly enhance operation speed and efficiency.
Comprehensive Fader Bank Section
All analog inputs are assigned to one Fader Bank, while other input and output channels are accessed by switching banks. Four Custom Fader Banks are also provided, and these allow the user to set up any combination of channels required for maximum efficiency in any application. Custom Fader setups can also be stored with scenes and instantly recalled when needed.
High Visibility Channel Names and Colors
Miniature display panels above each channel fader show the channel name as well as fader setting. There’s also a color bar that glows in eight colors, matching the channel colors shown in the main touch-panel display for easy visual identification. The eight colors plus “black” provide a total of nine color groupings. These high-visibility displays offer excellent legibility in bright outdoor lighting as well in dim indoor settings.
Features Optimized for Live Sound
Although there are as many ways to use a mixing console as there are sound engineers, extensive feedback from audio professionals has made it possible to provide a feature set that is ideally suited to the real-world needs of demanding live sound applications.
300 Scene Memories
- Up to 300 complete console setups can be stored as “scenes” and instantly recalled whenever needed. Scene Preview is also supported, and scenes can be individually loaded from or saved to a USB flash drive.
Versatile Input and Output Delays
- Up to 1000 ms delay on input channels facilitates precise microphone phase compensation, while up to 1000 ms delay on the output ports is useful for speaker distance compensation and room tuning.
Ample EQ and Dynamics Processing
- All channels feature 4-band parametric EQ and two dynamics processors (one dynamic processor on outputs). De-esser can also be selected for band pass type EQ.
16 DCA Groups
- 16 DCA groups allow flexible grouping of multiple input channels for simultaneous control.
8 Mute Groups
- Multiple channels can be assigned to any of 8 mute groups for instant muting or un-muting, with a new Dimmer Level function.
12 User Defined Keys
- A large number of console functions including Sends on Fader, Tap Tempo, and Set by Sel can be assigned to 12 User Defined Keys for instant hands-on access.
Multiple User Key Sets
- Limited access to QL console functions can be provided for less experienced operators and accident prevention via multiple User Key sets that can be stored in the console itself as well as on USB memory.
5-in/5-out GPI Interface
- A 5-input/5-output GPI interface allows the QL consoles to respond to input from external switches, as well as to transmit on/off status to external devices.
- Simply tap the on-screen “Help” button to access the onboard operation manual. Once loaded all essential information is available directly via the console’s display, so you won’t need to keep the printed manual with you.
- Input Mixing Channels: 32 mono+ 8 stereo
- Mix Buses: 16
- Matrices: 8 (Input to Matrix supported)
- Stereo Bus: 1
- Mono: 1
- Cue: 1 (Second Cue Bus supported in QL V4.0 or later)
- Analog Inputs: 16
- Analog Outputs: 8
- MY Slots: 2
- Dante I/O: Primary / Secondary
- Digital Out: 1 (AES/EBU)
- GPI: 5 in / 5 out
- Word Clock I/O: Yes
- MIDI I/O: In / Out
- External Redundant PSU: No
- Meter Bridge: No
- Ethernet: Yes
- AC Inlet: V-Lock Type
- Number of Scenes: 300
- Recall Safe: Yes
- Focus Recall: Yes
- Fade Time: Yes (0s ~ 60s)
- Preview: Yes
- Selective Load / Save: Yes
- Tactile Control Keys: No (on-screen)
Input Channel Functions
- Gain Compensation: Yes
- Digital Gain: Yes (-96dB ~ +24dB)
- ATT: -96dB ~ 0dB
- HPF: 20Hz ~ 600Hz, -6 or -12dB/oct Selectable
- PEQ: 4 Band Full PEQ (RTA overlay support in QL V3.0 or later, New EQ Algorithms support in QL V4.0 or later)
- Dynamics 1: Gate / Ducking / Compressor / Expander (Key-in Filter on the Compressor and Expander in QL V4.0 or later)
- Dynamics 2: Compressor / Compander-H / Compander-S / De-esser
- Input Delay: Yes (0ms ~ 1000ms, frame delay support in QL V3.0 or later)
- Pan: CENTER NOMINAL or LR NOMINAL for monaural input channels in QL V3.1 or later
- L-MONO, R-MONO or LR-MONO for stereo input channels in QL V3.1 or later
- DCA Group: 16 (Output DCA support in QL V3.0 or later)
- MUTE Group: 8
- Number of Inserts: 2
- Direct Out: Yes
Output Channel Functions
- PEQ: 4 Band Full PEQ (RTA overlay support in QL V3.0 or later, New EQ Algorithms support in QL V4.0 or later)
- Dynamics 1: Compressor / Expander / Compander-H / Compander-S
- MUTE Group: 8
- Number of Inserts: 2
- Number of Premium Racks: 8
- Mountable Device: RND Portico5033 / RND Portico5043 / U76 / Opt-2A / EQ-1A / Dynamic EQ / Buss Comp 369 (QL V3.0 or later) / MBC4 (QL V4.0 or later)
- Number of Effect Racks: 8
- Number of Effect Programs: 54
- Mountable Device: Effect / 31BandGEQ / Flex15GEQ / 8Band PEQ (QL V3.0 or later)
- Number of GEQ Racks: 8
- Mountable Device: 31BandGEQ / Flex15GEQ / Dugan Automixer / 8Band PEQ (CL V3.0 or later)
- (RTA overlay support in QL V3.0 or later, GEQ gain control from the TOUCH AND TURN knob in QL V4.0 or later)
- Number of I/O Channels: 32 in / 32 out
- Dante Patch from Console: Yes
- USB Memory Recording: Yes
- DVS Recording: Yes (DVS and Nuendo Live bundled)
- 5.1 Surround Panning: Yes (QL V3.0 or later)
- Surround Monitor: Yes (QL V3.0 or later)
- Mix Minus: Yes (QL V3.0 or later)
- L-Mono / R-Mono / LR-Mono: Yes (QL V3.0 or later)
- Solo Mode: Yes (QL V4.0 or later)
- Second Cue Bus
- (allows the MATRIX 7/8 to be used as a CUE B bus): Yes (QL V4.0 or later)
- Oscillator: Sine Wave 1ch / Sine Wave 2ch (QL V3.0 or later) / Pink Noise / Burst Noise
- Port to Port: Yes
- RTA: Yes (QL V3.0 or later)
- Output Port Delay: Yes (0ms ~ 1000ms, frame delay support in QL V3.0)
- Cascade: Yes
- User Level: Yes
- Help File: Yes
- Channel Link Yes (Output Channel Link support in QL V3.0 or later)
- Channel Copy/Move: Yes
- Control & Monitoring for Digital Wireless Receivers: Shure ULXD4D/ULXD4Q (QL V4.0 or later)
- Display: 10 inch Touch Panel
- Centralogic Section: No
- Faders: 16 + 2
- Selected Channel Encoders: Gain, HPF, PEQ (controls for a selected band), Dynamics 1/2(Threshold only), Pan
- Channel Encoder: No
- Channel Name / Color Display: Yes
- Custom Fader Banks: Yes (customized for all faders in a lump, MASTER fader of FADER BANK A in QL V4.0 or later)
- User Defined Keys: 12 (x 4 banks in QL V3.0 or later)
- User Defined Knobs: 4 (on-screen)
- Touch and Turn Knob: Yes
- Monitor Level Knob: Yes (on-screen)
- Wooden Arm Rest: No
- iPad Stay: No
- Rack-mounting: Yes
- Editor: QL Editor (Win/Mac, CSV files import/export in QL Editor V4.0.0 or later)
- StageMix: QL StageMix (iPad app)
- MonitorMix: Yes (QL V4.00 or later)
- Console File Converter: Yes (Win/Mac)
Sampling frequency rate
- Internal: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs= 48kHz
- Fader: 100mm motorized, Resolution=1024steps, +10dB to –138dB, –∞dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 135W
- Options: Rackmount kit RK1, Mini-YGDAI cards *2 , Gooseneck Lamp LA1L
- Others: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃
- Mõõtmed: 468 x 272 x 562mm
- Kaal: 14,7 kg
- Yamaha QL1 digitaalne live helimikserpult 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
- DVS litsentsi infoleht 1 tk
- Steinberg Nuendo Live tarkvara 1 tk
Write Your Own Review