Toode lisati ostukorvi
Yamaha PX 8
Soodushind 892,00 € 743,33 € Tavahind 984,00 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile firstname.lastname@example.org. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha PX 8
Intelligent Processing. Serious Power.
Since the 1976 release of the P2200, our first professional power amplifier, Yamaha has strived to achieve the highest possible levels of sound quality, power output, and reliability in sound reinforcement, studio, and installed applications. The new PX series power amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence, utilizing Yamaha’s renowned digital signal processing technology and unparalleled professional audio expertise to achieve a light, durable design, capable of delivering maximum output power to the speakers while simultaneously protecting them with optimized processing. Driven by a newly-developed Class-D amplifier the four new models that make up the PX series are suitable for a broad range of sound reinforcement and installation environments.
Powerful, Efficient Design
PX series models are driven by a newly developed Class-D amplifier engine that concentrates all the necessary functions into a single custom LSI chip, and uses PLL technology to control transfer characteristics in real time, achieving impressive sound quality and power. This new single-chip architecture offers higher output and improved performance in a more lightweight, yet reliable design. A combination of cutting-edge technology and an exhaustive component selection process make PX Series amplifiers supremely efficient amplifiers with low noise, reliable protection features, and above all, outstanding sound quality.
DSP for audio processing - Input Routing & Output Routing
Amp Mode allows the user to configure the system without difficulty by selecting the input routing and output routing. A total of 15 types of patterns can be selected.
Input routing (Dual/Parallel/Single/SUM)
Speaker System Structure
- Boost Full
- Boost Sub
With a lineup comprising four new models – 1,200 W x2 PX10, 1050 W x2 PX8, 800 W x2 PX5, and 500 W x2 PX3* – the PX series offers a versatile range of different power output capabilities suitable for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications. The PX3 and PX5 also come equipped with a Power Boost Mode that combines the power output from two channels into one, achieving significantly higher single-channel power levels to drive high power handling speakers when needed (note that the number of channels available is halved in this case). *Power output figures rated at 4 Ω
Sophisticated Signal Processing
PX series models come with flexible onboard crossover, filters, delay, limiter and PEQ (fixed preset) functions as standard, allowing quick and easy system setup via the LCD display, without the need for any additional outboard gear. All models also feature Yamaha’s intelligent D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing, allowing users to achieve consistent clarity and high-quality sound for either front-of-house or monitor configurations.
Easy, Intuitive Setup
To accommodate users with varying levels of sound reinforcement experience, the PX series offers both Basic and Advanced setup modes. Basic mode allows even inexperienced users to easily configure a system that meets their needs, while Advanced mode offers experienced users more precise control over every aspect of their sound. All models feature eight programmable presets for instant recall and reduced setup time that can be saved to a USB thumb drive and shared with other PX amplifiers
Smart Configuration Wizard
The Config Wizard allows users to save even more time during system setup by assigning optimized speaker settings that match your system configuration– simply select the appropriate filter and crossover for each speaker, and Config Wizard will do the rest. Config Wizard also features presets* specifically tuned for each model in Yamaha’s extensive lineup of passive speakers, including the popular CBR, Club, Installation, and VXS/VXC series, and an advanced mode that allows more detailed configuration of parameters such as input routing, input sensitivity, amp gain, and speaker impedance. *Presets may be added and updated in the future.
Flexible Connectivity, Durable Construction
Equipped with both XLR and TRS inputs, and binding post, SpeakON and phone outputs, PX Series amplifiers offer the flexibility needed for a variety of setups and environments, and the durability to stand up to extended road-use thanks to the sturdy chassis and carrying handle design.
Utilities for Safe and Secure Operation
PX Series amplifiers make it fast and easy to configure panel settings, monitor amplifier status, and transfer data via USB, and also feature a panel locking function to keep your settings safe. Users can even export information such as internal device and log data to USB for rapid troubleshooting should difficulties arise.
- 8Ω - 800W x 2
- 4Ω - 1050W x 2
- 2Ω - 600W x 2
- Sampling frequency rate: 48kHz
- A/D D/A Converters: AD/DA: 24-bit linear, 128 times over sampling
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1% (1kHz, 10W), 0.3% (1kHz, Half power)
- Frequency response: ±1.0dB (1W, 8Ω, 20Hz to 20kHz)
- S/N ratio: 101dB (A-weighted, 8Ω, Gain setting = +14dBu)
- Crosstalk: Less than -60dB (Half Power, 8Ω, 1kHz, Vol max input 150Ω shunt)
- 8Ω Volume max: 32.0dB/+8.3dBu (Gain setting: 32dB), 26.0dB/+14.3dBu (Gain setting: 26dB), 36.3dB/+4dBu (Gain setting: +4dBu), 26.3dB/+14dBu (Gain setting: +14dBu)
- 8Ω Volume max /Power Boost mode: -
- Maximum input voltage: +24dBu
- Input impedance: 20kΩ (Balance), 10kΩ (Unbalance)
- Speaker output ports: Neutrik speakON NL4 x2, Binding post x2 pairs, 1/4" PHONE(TS) x2
- Line Input: XLR-3-31 x2, 1/4 "PHONE(TRS) x2
- Others: USB 2.0 Standard-A Connector (Female) for Save/Load, Speaker preset update, Firmware update with USB memory; AC inlet x1 with AC cord clamp
- Indicators: POWER x1 (Green), ALERT x1 (Red), USB x1 (Green), PROTECT x2 (Red), CLIP/LIMIT x2 (Red), SIGNAL x2 (Green); Auto LED off feature
- Processors: Input summing; D-CONTOUR(FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF); Delay(0 - 74msec); HPF/LPF(cutoff frequency 20Hz~20kHz with polarity control); Speaker Processor(6 band PEQ* + Limiter + Delay)
- Latency: 1.5 msec (Analog Input to Speakers)
- Presets: 8 user amplifier presets (Factory preset: Speaker presets for Yamaha passive speakers)
- Load protection: POWER switch on/off: Output mute; Output voltage protection: Over voltage limiter, user configurable by wattage and speaker preset; DC-fault: Power Supply shutdown (NOT restored automatically)
- Amplifier protection: Thermal: Output limiter (Restored automatically) → Output mute (Restored automatically); Over current: Output mute (Restored automatically); Over voltage: Output limiter (Restored automatically); Integrated Power Limit: Output limiter (Restored automatically)
- Power supply protection: Thermal: Output limiter (Restored automatically) → Power supply shutdown; Over voltage: Power supply shutdown; Over current: Power supply shutdown
- Amplifier class: Class D, Balanced output circuit (BTL)
- Cooling: 16 step variable speed fan x 2, front to rear airflow
- Power requirements: Depending on area of purchase; 100V 50Hz/60Hz, 120V 60Hz, 220V-240V 50Hz/60Hz *Verified as operating at rated power voltage +/- 10% voltage.
- Power consumption: 280W (1/8 MAX power, 4Ω, Pink noise at all channels), 60W (4Ω, Idling)
- Mõõtmed: 480 x 88 x 388 cm
- Kaal: 7,2 kg
- Yamaha PX 8 1 tk
- Toitekaabel (2m) 1 tk
- Toitekaabli klamber 1 tk
- USB kate 1 tk
Write Your Own Review