Toode lisati ostukorvi
Yamaha RSIO64-D DANTE/Mini-YGDAI card conversion
3 353,00 € 2 794,17 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha RSIO64-D DANTE/Mini-YGDAI konverter
The RSio64-D is an audio interface that can convert between Dante and Mini-YGDAI formats for up to 64 inputs and 64 outputs.
The Extensive Mini-YGDAI Card Lineup on a Dante Network
The RSio64-D, the latest addition to the R series, is an audio interface that can convert between Dante and Mini-YGDAI formats for up to 64 inputs and 64 outputs. It provides versatile routing capability as well. Four Mini-YGDAI card slots allow cards for a wide variety of input/output formats as well as processing functions to be connected to a Dante network for live sound, broadcast, recording, post production, and other applications. The RSio64-D also supports remote setup from CL and QL series consoles.
- Accepts a wide range of Mini-YGDAI input/output and processing cards
- Seven general routing presets, including routing between Mini-YGDAI cards
- Supports matrix patching from R Remote V3 or a CL/QL series console
- Sample rate converters for all four Mini-YGDAI slots
- EXT DC INPUT for redundant power supplies
- Supports Dante redundancy (primary/secondary)
Mini-YGDAI cards offer a multitude of I/O and processing options
More than 30 types of Mini-YGDAI card can be used with the RSio64-D. Not only I/O cards that handle formats like AES/EBU or ADAT, but processing cards that provide capabilities such as Lake processing and Dan Dugan automatic mixing as well.
Seven general routing presets, including routing between Mini-YGDAI cards
To make the RSio64-D even more convenient and easy to use as a format converter and router, presets for seven basic routing patterns are built in, including routing between Mini-YGDAI cards. A rotary switch on the front panel allows direct selection of one-to-one Dante/Mini-YGDAI routing, branched Mini-YGDAI/Mini-YGDAI routing, and other options designed to suit a variety of applications. One programmable user setup is also provided.
Supports matrix patching from R Remote V3 or a CL/QL series console
Used with the R Remote software application or a CL or QL series console, matrix patching is supported so that more complex routing can be set up as required.
Sample rate converters for all four Mini-YGDAI slots
Word clock synchronization becomes an issue when interfacing between different audio formats. Each Mini-YGDAI slot includes a sample rate converter (SRC) so that devices operating on different word clocks can be connected without causing noise or signal interruptions.
EXT DC INPUT for redundant power supplies
In addition to the main AC IN connector, an external +24V DC power source can be connected to an XLR-4-32 type EXT DC INPUT connector to serve as a backup for the primary internal power supply. The main AC input also features a latched socket (V-Lock) that helps to prevent accidental disconnection.
Supports Dante redundancy
Reliability is excellent too, with full support for Dante primary and secondary network redundancy that can contributes to solid, uninterruptable infrastructure. Accidental cable disconnection or network switch failure will not disrupt network operation or interrupt the audio signal. In cases where redundancy is not required, the primary and secondary ports can be switched for quick, easy daisy-chain connection.
- Sampling frequency rate external: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 88.2kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 96kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- SRC: SRC Lock Range: 39.7 kHz – 101.7 kHz, Sample Rate Ratio Limit: 1:2.6 to 2.6:1
- Power requirements: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Mõõtmed: 480mm x 88mm x 365mm
- Kaal: 6.1kg
- Others: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃
- SLOT IN (MY8-AE96) to SLOT OUT (MY8-AE96) (@ fs=96 kHz, SRC off, Internal routing): Less than 0.2 ms
- SLOT IN (MY8-AE96) to Rio3224-D AES OUT (@ fs=48 kHz, through Dante, SRC off)
- (Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25 ms): Less than 0.8 ms
- SLOT IN (MY8-AE96) to Rio3224-D AES OUT (@ fs=96 kHz, through Dante, SRC off)
- (Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25 ms): Less than 0.5 ms
- SLOT IN (MY8-AE96) to Rio3224-D AES OUT (@ fs=96 kHz, through Dante, SRC on, SLOT fs=48 kHz)
- (Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25 ms): Less than 1.1 ms
- Yamaha RSIO64-D DANTE/Mini-YGDAI konverter 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
Write Your Own Review