Toode lisati ostukorvi
Yamaha DXS15XLF aktiivne subwoofer
Soodushind 1 527,00 € 1 272,50 € Tavahind 1 746,00 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile firstname.lastname@example.org. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS15X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Power and Performance. Integrated.
Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency bass sound reproduction— the new DZR delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
Sign of the Times
The culmination of all Yamaha’s accrued sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology expertise—particularly with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models—DZR represents Yamaha’s first fully-integrated, smart/editable speaker range of professional, powered loudspeakers.
How Low Can You Go?
Not for the faint of heart, the newest DXS XLF’s go deeper than any model before, with an extended low frequency of 30Hz— perfect for professional touring musicians, DJ’s, and sound engineers who need that extra-low, thundering bottom end that you just can’t get from other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex cabinet design with a wide, flared port ensure your lower frequencies maintain outstanding clarity and musicality even when the volume is cranked.
Powerful DSP for flexible control
Like the full-range DZR models, the DXS XLF subwoofers are also driven by 96kHz high power DSP processors and utilize the dynamic EQ.
Onboard D-XSUB LF processing gives you total management of your lower frequencies with NORMAL mode set for ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass with some extra punch. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from a cabinet of this size. Usually the higher the output, the more difficult it is to manage low frequency energy directivity, and significant stage-side sound pressure levels can seriously sabotage your monitoring, but with DXS XLF setups consisting of two or more subwoofers, selecting the Cardioid Mode effectively decreases the sound pressure on stage while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a much cleaner stage monitoring environment. Without a doubt, your DZR full-range system will reach new performance heights when used with the pronounced, powerful lows of DXS XLF active subwoofers.
Dante-equipped for sophisticated capability with simple connectivity
Just like the DZR Series, each DXS XLF model comes in a Dante-equipped “D” version enabling smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2in/2out) which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility. Patching is simplified considerably with Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles from the I/O device display, while TF console users can select Quick Config for surprisingly fast, easy set up and operation of a sophisticated sound reinforcement system. Combining the Analog I/O with Dante I/O, opens up countless routing and system configuration options, while the Dante break-IN and break-OUT function can add even more flexibility by acting as a simple I/O box. What’s more, Yamaha’s customizable control panel software “ProVisionare Control” for windows and “ProVisionare Touch” for iPad are also Dante compatible, adding more simple remote management of your sound reinforcement system.
Acoustics and utility
New Yamaha proprietary transducers with a durable die cast aluminum frame and 4” voice coil are crucial to achieving such impressive low frequency response, even at the highest output levels. A dual damper also helps to realize extraordinarily high linearity of the low frequencies by mitigating unwanted vibration during extreme output levels.
Durable, portable, and road-ready
DXS XLF enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come. Additionally, the new, easy-to-grip aluminum handle, optional SPW1 wheel kit, and SPCVR speaker covers provide additional safety, portability, and peace of mind when you’re on the road.
- Speaker type: Powered Subwoofer, bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 33Hz - 150Hz
- Coverage area: -
- LF: 15" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- MF: -
- HF: -
- Crossover: -
- Sampling frequency rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL *1
- Dynamic: 1600W *2
- Continuous: 1230W
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1/2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption: 40W (Idle), 180W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Rigging: -
- Options: Cover: SPCVR-DXS15X, Caster: SPW-1
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- Floor Monitor Angle: -
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm (depth 80mm), M20 Threaded (depth 25mm)
- Mõõtmed: 450 x 587 x 600mm
- Kaal: 40 kg
- Yamaha DXS15XLF aktiivne subwoofer SPL 136db (1m) 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
Write Your Own Review