Toode lisati ostukorvi
Steinberg Dorico Elements 3.0
DORICO EL 3
102,00 € 85,00 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
More time for music
Dorico — The Next-Generation Music Notation Software
Dorico helps you to write music notation, automatically producing printed results of exceptional quality — and plays it back with breathtaking realism. It is easy enough for anyone to learn, yet has hundreds of advanced notations, features, options and sounds to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.
- Fast, flexible workflows
- Ideal for teaching and learning
- Unrivalled musical intelligence
- Beautiful, modern design
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH DORICO
Composing, arranging — or just writing and printing out music — is made much quicker and more efficient with Dorico. Thanks to its intelligent design, it automatically adjusts the notation as you write. With nearly 1,500 sounds included, arrangements can be played back with exceptional realism and, with no workarounds needed for advanced notation, Dorico produces excellent results much more quickly than has been possible before.
With its streamlined, natural user interface, students and those with less experience in scoring can compose and arrange straight into Dorico, making learning the language of music notation much faster and more intuitive. Editing and making changes — such as instrument, time signature or key — are straightforward, with the notation instantly and correctly adapting to include them, reinforcing the learning outcome. For teachers, producing teaching materials and hand-outs that mix music and text is easy, and it’s never been quicker to adapt arrangements for your band, orchestra or other school ensemble.
Dorico is the perfect tool for music engraving, publishing and copying. It automatically lays out pages of balance and beauty, with comprehensive collision avoidance and advanced algorithms that handle almost any musical context with ease. Music made with Dorico has the look of the finest traditionally engraved music, and the software provides tweaking tools to satisfy the most demanding professional. Producing high-quality, crystal-clear scores for selling or performance has never been faster or easier.
- Best automatic engraving of any software
- Easy note input
- Intelligently adjusts notation as you write
- Any number of movements or pieces in a single project
- Automatic layout of instrumental parts, including unique linked cues
- Stunning playback — nearly 1,500 sounds included
- Supports VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors (30 included)
- Sequencer-style piano roll MIDI editor
- DTP page layout
- Sophisticated chord symbols, unpitched percussion and drum set notation
- Unbarred music, tuplets across barlines, microtonality, etc. all handled correctly — no workarounds
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI, PDF, etc.
- Find the Dorico version that’s right for you
Dorico is a complete family of products suitable for musicians of every experience level and budget. The entry-level product is Dorico SE, which is completely free to download and use and allows you to write music for one or two instruments. To write for larger ensembles, trade up to Dorico Elements, which allows a maximum of 12 players, and adds more sounds. Dorico Pro allows you to write for ensembles of any size, and includes hundreds of options and tools to customize every aspect of your project. Every member of the family produces beautiful music notation, and projects are fully compatible between every version.
- Maximum number of players in project: 12
- Included templates: 29
- Accidentals: Normal and double only
- Bar numbers: Single format
- Bar repeats
- Barline types: Normal, double, final, repeat
- Clefs: 7 presets
- Chord diagrams: Limited
- Chord symbols: Single preset
- Drum set notation
- Guitar tablature: Limited
- Harp pedaling: Limited
- Key signatures: Up to 7 flats/sharps
- Holds and pauses
- Noteheads: 30 presets
- Octave lines: Limited
- Page numbers: Automatic
- Pedal lines: Limited
- Playing techniques: 220 presets
- Rehearsal marks: Limited
- Repeat endings
- Rhythm slashes
- Single- and multi-note tremolos
- Tempo markings
- Unpitched orchestral/band percussion: Limited
Write Your Own Review