Toode lisati ostukorvi
Steinberg Cubase Pro 11
CUBASE PRO 11
699,00 € 582,50 €
Transport 1-2 tööpäeva
Selle toote transport on Teile tasuta!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile firstname.lastname@example.org. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Cubase Guides You On Your Music Production Journey
- The reference standard for music production software
- Produce tracks from start to finish
- Suitable for all genres, levels and budgets
- Fast, flexible and intuitive workflows
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase helps you to reach your full creative potential. From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivaled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
Cubase 11 comes with a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions. No matter what your musical goals are, Cubase 11 will help you to reach them.
In most DAWs, printing stems is a repetitive and time-consuming task. Cubase Pro 11 makes this job much faster, less prone to errors and way more convenient. Sync your export selection to the selection in your project. Create and restore file format presets. Export the full signal path, including master bus effects, to truly replicate the mix. Cubase Pro 11 even lets you collect your export jobs and export the whole queue in one go while you grab a coffee.
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds. You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your songwriting toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyze your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Cubase 11 brings a huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality. You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune. All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
Amazingly Precise Dynamic EQ
There are many reasons why you should use dynamic equalization to get a better mix and, with Frequency 2, there are now no reasons why you shouldn’t. Each of its eight bands can be individually set to dynamic mode, making the filter node dependent on the input signal for amazingly precise dynamic mixing. And, even better, Cubase 11 allows you to set a different side-chain for each band by making use of the multiple side-chain architecture of VST 3.
Staying in sync with tempo changes or markers is crucial when composing any kind of music. Cubase 11 makes your life easier with Global Tracks now able to be displayed in the Key Editor. With no need to leave the Key Editor anymore, this great visual reference will keep your compositions moving along quickly and creatively.
Enhance EDM with Squasher
Electronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations. Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
New Score Editor Features and Fonts
The Score Editor was enhanced with lots of great additions and improvements. The new Properties tab lets you instantly access the matching options and settings of your notation and, with the Note Editing Overlay, you can edit notes as conveniently as in the Key Editor. There are more workflow improvements, and the Score Editor now also supports the SMuFL font format, which will bring Dorico’s beautiful Bravura and Petaluma fonts to Cubase.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
All new features
Advanced Audio Export
- Save time with new export queues.
Sampler Track 2
- New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
- Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
Advanced Key Editor
- Create perfect pitch bends and more.
- Stay in sync more easily.
- Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing.
- Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
- Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts.
- Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- Super-flexible, customizable metering.
- Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning.
MultiTap Delay Surround Support
- Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound.
Windows 10 Variable DPI
- More scaling settings.
Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades
- More bang for fewer bucks.
- Improved input architecture.
- Latest Avid console compatibility.
VST Connect SE 5
- Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions.
Workflow and UI Improvements
- Refinements to make your working life easier.
Apple Metal Acceleration
- Enjoy maximum Mac performance.
- Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation.
- Audio engine: 64 bit
- Audio resolution: 192 kHz
- MIDI tracks: unlimited
- Audio tracks: unlimited
- VST Instrument tracks: unlimited
- VST Instruments: .8
- Instrument sounds: > 3000
- VST audio effect plug-ins: 79
- VST MIDI effect plug-ins: 18
- Physical inputs & outputs:256
- Audiochannel insert slots:16
- Group channels: 256
- FX send and return channels: S:8 - R:64
- Rack instruments: 64
- MIDI plug-in insert slots & sends: 4
- Channel Strip 2: Advanced
- Chord Pads
- Groove Agent SE 5
- Sampler Track 2
- Scale Assistant
- Audio Warp Quantize
- VariAudio 3
- Control Room
- Project Logical Editor
- Advanced Audio Export
- Spectral Comparison EQ
- Colorized Mixer Channels
- Latency Monitor
- HiDPI support
- Track Icons
- Safe Start Mode
- VST System Link
- Disabling Tracks
- Softube Console 1 support
- Combined Select Tools
- WaveLab file exchange
- ARA 2 support
- Import Tracks from Projects
- Project Logical Editor
- Project Browser
- Track Archives
- AAF support
- OMF support
- Advanced Audio Export
- Chord Pads
- Chord Track
- Chord Assistant - Circle of 5ths
- Score Editor: Advanced
- Hermode tuning
- Scale Assistant
- Arranger Track
- Tempo Track
- Signature Track
- Global Transpose Track
- Note Expression
- Chord Assistant - Proximity Mode
- Expression Maps
- MusicXML import & export
- Time Warp
- Audio Pre-Record
- MIDI Retrospective Record
- Punch In & Punch Out
- Pre-Roll & Post-Roll
- Marker Track: 10
- Metronome: Advanced
- Control Room
Operating systems (Windows)
- 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1909, 64-bit Windows 10 Version 2004
Operating systems (Mac)
- macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur
CPU minimum: Intel Core i series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
CPU recommended : Intel i5 or faster
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- RAM recommended: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 35 GB
- Display resolution minimum: 1440 x 900
- Display resolution recommended: 1920 x 1080
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- USB Type-A for USB-eLicenser
- OS compatible audio hardware: Yes
- Internet connection for icense activation, account sign up and product registration, installer download
- Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 stuudiotarkvara 1 tk
Write Your Own Review