Toode lisati ostukorvi
SSL UC1 tarkvara kontroller
739,00 € 615,83 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
SSL hardware for your SSL software
UC1 is a hardware plug-in controller like no other. Dedicated knob-per-function Channel EQ and Dynamics controls, centre section featuring full Bus Compressor controls and authentic moving-coil gain reduction meter combine to offer the most creative, intuitive, and ultimately effective way of controlling the new SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins within your DAW session.
SSL production tools are the benchmark for studio ergonomics and workflow. UC1 draws on decades of analogue and digital console design to develop an intelligent and deeply integrated SSL plug-in control surface that lets you focus on your production goals and not the process.
UC1’s layout of encoders, switches and colour groupings offer professional SSL console ergonomics seamlessly integrated with our most advanced Channel Strip and Bus Compressor plug-ins to date. Multiple parameters can be controlled simultaneously and precisely, equipping you with a production tool that nurtures muscle memory, provides unmatched sonic flexibility and inspires operator confidence. To expand your hybrid workflow further, accompany with UF8 Advanced DAW Controller.
Virtual SSL Console
At the heart of every UC1 system is the SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer, a place to view and control all of your Channel Strips and Bus Compressors in one place. The Plug-in Mixer offers a new and exciting way of interacting with the plug-ins, allowing you to adopt a true console-like approach to mixing in-the-box.
SSL sound and workflow
UC1 provides dedicated controls of all key Channel Strip 2 plug-in parameters. EQ, Filters, Compressor and Gate/Expander controls offer the same configuration and visual feedback as found on large-format SSL consoles, allowing you to quickly home in on your channel processing sweet spot.
Developed from our digital modelling of the renowned XL 9000K console, SSL Native Channel Strip 2 gives you everything you need to get that radio-ready, modern SSL sound in your DAW. SSL Native plug-ins are the only plug-ins designed by the team of SSL engineers at HQ in Oxford, with exclusive access to the original data sheets and specifications from which the consoles were made. For UC1, we decided to lift the lid once more on the original code, updating Channel Strip to include our proprietary anti-cramping algorithms, which prevent any form of phase and amplitude wrapping. The result, is quite simply the best sounding SSL Channel Strip ever - full of punch, free of distortion and ready for anything you throw at it.
At the heart of UC1 are the Bus Compressor controls that talk directly to SSL Native Bus Compressor 2. The authentic layout and metering feels like you’re controlling a hardware bus comp built into the centre section of an SSL console. With a classic moving-coil gain reduction meter as found on SSL consoles since the 1970’s, it represents the Bus Compressors time constants and gain reduction characteristics perfectly for producers and engineers to know exactly how it’s reacting with their instruments, sub groups and of course mix bus.
- Legendary SSL workflow and console ergonomics meets the power of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Every UC1 purchase includes licenses for SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Knob per-function control of SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins
- Authentic moving-coil Bus Compressor gain reduction meter, driven digitally from the SSL Native Bus Compressor plug-ins
- SSL Plug-in Mixer (hosted in SSL 360°) provides a place to view and control of your Channel Strips and Bus Compressors, all from one screen
- Muscle-memory operation and constant visual feedback via the smart LED rings
- UC1 display tells you which Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-in UC1 is currently focused on
- UC1 display gives you a value readout of the control currently being turned
- Load Plug-in Presets and Channel Strip change routing directly from UC1
- Switch between 3 different DAWs that are connected to the Plug-in Mixer
- High Quality all metal enclosure, with a brushed anodised top plate
- Hi-Speed USB connection to computer
- Powered by SSL 360° Mac and PC software
- SSL 360° software must be installed on your Mac or Windows computer in order to use SSL UC1. SSL 360° is available from the Downloads page.
- SSL 360°, SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor - Operating System Requirements
- Mac - 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11 Big Sur (Intel), 11.3 Big Sur (M1) fully compatible
- *M1 support is only for Rosetta mode only currently.
- PC - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- SSL Native Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 Plug-ins
- 64-Bit Hosts
- AAX Native, AU, VST3 and VST Plug-ins
Software Licensing Requirements
- SSL User Account – to claim your plug-in licenses
- iLok Account – to authorise your plug-in licenses to
- Screen Resolution Requirements: 1280 × 960
- Non Retina Macbook displays are not supported
Computer Hardware Requirements
- Intel 3rd Gen Core i5 (or comparable AMD processor) CPU running at 2.4GHz or higher
- 8GB RAM or more is recommended.
- Internet-connection for software updates from SSL 360° application
- Mõõtmed: 300 x 266 x 61mm
- Kaal: 2.1kg
- SSL UC1 x1
Write Your Own Review