Toode lisati ostukorvi
sE Electronics Harp Blaster HB52 suupilli mikrofon
183,00 € 152,50 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The Harp Blaster HB52: The new standard in harp microphones
Introducing the Harp Blaster HB52 dynamic harmonica microphone: an exciting collaboration between HOHNER and sE Electronics.
Based on the inspiration from a select group of professional players and modeled after the sound of legendary vintage harp microphones, the Harp Blaster HB52 sets a new standard. Designed as the perfect channel for the artist’s creative output, it’s comfortable to hold, cup, and use for long periods of time, ensuring that the music can flow unhindered and achieve maximum sonority and expression. Suited to the needs of touring professionals, engineered to uncompromising standards, it combines fantastic sound quality with optimal ease of use and maximum durability.
Instead of looking at competing products to sculpt the Harp Blaster’s sound, we took our inspiration from a select group of professional players. The goal was to create an exceptional mic ideally suited to their needs, engineered to uncompromising standards, combining fantastic sound quality with optimal ease of use and maximum durability. After all, if a microphone can become a seamless extension of the artist’s emotive output – rather than a distraction of an obstacle – the music can flow unhindered and achieve maximum sonority and expression. Together, HOHNER and sE chased down this ideal, creating a state-of-the-art product that will satisfy the most discerning harmonica player.
Combining sE’s experience in dynamic capsules and acoustic design with HOHNER’s unrivalled competence in harmonicas for more than 160 years, the Harp Blaster meets the highest expectations of performing musicians and demanding sound engineers.
Perfectly sized for easy cupping and handling, the highly reactive capsule responds directly to your hand technique and your musical expression. Moreover, the Harp Blaster HB52 was designed with input from professional harp players to ensure that it’s comfortable to hold, cup, and use for long periods of time. The high output level and high impedance will drive your amp properly without the need for any impedance converters, boost pedals or stomp boxes. In addition to its handy dimensions, the flat and sleek grille of the Harp Blaster ensures a tight cup and facilitates powerful hand effects.
The mic features a volume control utilizing a Bourns® potentiometer and a diamond-pattern knurled chrome knob, making it slip-proof and reliable. If you’d prefer not to have a volume control, it can be disabled internally.
We opted to use an XLR jack, as opposed to an attached cable, a 1/4” jack or a screw-on connector, to avoid a common Achilles’ heel among harmonica microphones. An attached cable can easily suffer a broken solder joint, transforming the mic into a paperweight until it can be repaired. An XLR jack provides better connectivity, that won’t become noisy or fussy over time like a screw-on connector or 1/4” jack, and its internal locking mechanism adds extra signal security – in case the cable gets tugged, snagged, or stepped on. However, the locking mechanism of the HB52’s XLR socket is also easily disabled, if that’s your preference.
As mentioned earlier, this microphone is not delicate. In the throes of performing, you can drop it, kick it, and/or drive nails with it. It is built to be a roadworthy tool. Just do us a favor and don’t submerge it in boiling water, or anything similarly ridiculous. Barring that, it should last a lifetime!
Compact size. Big sound. Easy to use.
- perfectly sized for easy cupping and handling
- designed as a seamless extension of the artist’s emotive output to achieve maximum sonority and musical expression
- highly reactive capsule to capture dynamic playing and hand articulation
- flat and sleek grille facilitates tight enclosure of your harmonica
Vintage sound paired with modern precision
- modeled after the sound of legendary vintage harp microphones
- developed with leading harmonica players to meet the most demanding requirements
- state-of-the-art manufacturing for unparalleled consistency
- high-quality components and rugged metal parts for maximum durability
The heart of the Harp Blaster: the capsule
- combining sE’s experience in dynamic capsules and acoustic design with HOHNER’s competence in harmonicas for more than 160 years
- the highly reactive capsule responds directly to your hand articulation and your musical expression
- high output level and high impedance will drive your amp properly without the need for any impedance converters, boost pedals or stomp boxes
- proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and finest workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency
- unlike ceramics / piezo-electric transducers, the dynamic capsule is not sensitive to being dropped onto hard surfaces, withstands harsh environmental conditions and will remain consistent in sound for years to come
Boutique features meet state-of-the-art manufacturing
- hand-crafted at sE’s very own factory with highest attention to detail
- exclusive hammer painting for a great look and maximum durability
- polished and chromatized grille lets you shine on stage for years
- quality Bourns® potentiometer for precise volume adjustment
- If you’d prefer not to have a volume control, it can be disabled internally
- chromatized, diamond-pattern knurled volume knob for slip-proof and reliable control
- robust gold-plated XLR connector for reliable, loss free signal flow
All-metal housing – no fragile plastic parts
- highly durable die-cast zinc alloy designed to withstand years of use on stage
- road-ready, dent-proof and corrosion-free material and finishing for perfect reliability
- all-metal chassis construction built to the highest standards, without any plastic parts
- this microphone is not delicate. In the throes of performing, you can drop it, kick it, and/or drive nails with it.
Gold-plated XLR connector
- Unlike attached cables, the cable can be replaced quickly and easily with an off-the-shelf cable
- In contrast to an 1/4” jack or a screw-on connector, the reliable and proven XLR jack is far more robust, provides better connectivity and won’t become noisy or fussy over time
- its internal locking mechanism adds extra signal security – in case the cable gets tugged, snagged, or stepped on
- if preferred, the locking mechanism of the XLR connector can be disabled
- gold-plated contacts ensure a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come
- Capsule Type: Dynamic
- Voice coil: Copper
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency range: 22 Hz - 16,000 kHz
- Sensitivity: 17.8 mV/Pa (-35 dBV)
- Electrical Impedance: 45 kOhms
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Diameter: 50mm (1.97 in)
- Length: 78mm (3.07 in)
- Weight: 205 g
- sE Electronics Harp Blaster HB52 suupilli mikrofon 1 tk
- Nahast kott 1 tk
- HOHNER / sE Logoga kleeos 1 tk
- Mikrofiiber riie 1 tk
Write Your Own Review