Toode lisati ostukorvi
Novation Bass Station II analoog süntesaator
Soodushind 363,00 € 302,50 € Tavahind 454,00 €
Transport 1-2 tööpäeva
Selle toote transport on Teile tasuta!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Novation Bass Station II on 25 klahviga kompaktne analoog süntesaator, mis tänu mugavale ja intuitiivsele disainile võimaldab paindlikku kasutust ning pakub mitmeid võimalusi eksperimenteerimiseks. Bass Station II sisaldab täismõõdus 25 “Aftertouch” klahvi, 64 preset’it, USB MIDI ühendust ja palju muud.
Create a huge variety of sounds
- Two pure analogue, sync-able and tuneable oscillators with four selectable waveforms, plus a third sub-oscillator, noise and ring modulation.
Enormous bass and shrieking leads
- Switch the multi-mode Classic Filter between low, hi and band pass with 12 and 24dB slopes.
Improved analogue filter stage
- A 24dB Acid Filter that is even darker, wetter and smoother than the Classic.
Turn Jekyll to Hyde
- Create crunchy, aggressive sounds with fully analogue distortion, filter-modulation effects and a separate filter overdrive.
Easily load and save patches
- Comes with 64 patches that cover a huge range of styles, but you can create, save, archive and swap 64 of your own too.
Get instant inspiration
- Record notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time using the step sequencer and arpeggiator, then easily store them, recall them and use them with any patch you like.
- Get your hands on loads of controls, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing.
- Triangle, sawtooth and square LFO waveforms, as well as sample and hold, and two ADSR envelopes for filter, pitch and pulse width modulation.
Connect to hardware and software
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware.
- Full sized 25-note velocity-sensitive keyboard, with a fast synth-action and aftertouch.
Store unlimited sounds
- Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Librarian Software.
The analogue monosynth reborn
Nothing out there sounds this warm, fat and dirty. Bass Station II is our pure analogue monosynth. We based it on our classic Bass Station, then enhanced every area to make it even bigger, angrier and more versatile.
It has two tuneable oscillators, a sub-oscillator for enormous bass, plus noise and ring modulation. It also gives you two distinct analogue filter types: the classic multi-mode filter and a new acid filter, for a massive variation in sonic possibilities.
We decided to put a call out to a handful of our Bass Station II artists to have them create some patches for a new soundpack. Here’s the roster of analogue noodlers who got involved: Nite Jewel, Cian from Super Furry Animals, Jeremy from Everything Everything, Jason Miles, Victor Parris Mitchell, Adam Freedland.
Much More Than Bass
This synth can sound as mellow or aggressive as you want. Seek out sweet spots with the filter mod to make it sing. Crank the distortion and it will growl with pent up anger. Push the resonance to self oscillation to create shrieking leads. Bass Station II can sound however you feel.
Easy Controls for Complex Design
We put as many controls as possible onto Bass Station II, so you can totally lose yourself in discovering and creating new sounds. Of course, we also laid out all those controls in the clearest and most useful way, to keep sound design as straightforward and fun as possible.
Save and Load Patches
We loaded Bass Station II with 64 diverse patches that showcase its huge sonic variation. We also left 64 slots free, so you can easily save and load your own patches on the unit, or in the free librarian software.
Bass Station II's pattern-based arpeggiator and step sequencer are a fun and immediate way to find new inspiration. The sequencer lets you record your own notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time, then store them, recall them and use them with any patch you like. Easily and automatically sync them to your music software or hardware setup, or even add swing to get your groove going.
Connect to Just About Anything
Bass Station II is fully class compliant, so you can plug into anything via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI I/O on 5 pin din ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. You can even connect an external instrument and run it through Bass Station II's analogue filter and effects.
Helping you find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months.
Producer Series Vol.1 Soundpack
This collection of unique analogue sound patches was created for us by world class synth producers from our eclectic artist and producer community.
Whether you’re creating dance, funk, electronica, indie, pop or something totally experimental, these 46 Patches will add true analogue depth to your music. You will need to download and install the librarian to load the patches.
The polysynth to rival all. Originating from the Bass Station II, Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators, a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain. The perfect way to complement your Bass Station II.
Novation 3-aastane garantii
Kõik Novation tooted on ehitatud kõige kõrgemate standarditega ja on loodud aastatepikkuseks kasutamiseks. Kõikidel Novation toodetel on kolmeaastane garantii alates nende ostmise kuupäevast.
Hardware & controller assignment
- 25 note synth-action keyboard
- Aftertouch can be assigned to modulate: Filter frequency. LFO 1to Osc pitch. Osc 2 speed
- Pitch wheel
- Modulation wheel can be assigned to: LFO 2 to filter frequency. LFO 1 to Osc pitch. Osc 2 pitch
- Octave up/ down buttons
- 64 factory presets
- 64 slots for user patches (and patch dump facility for storing more)
- Master volume dial
Inputs and Outputs
- USB MIDI (for connecting & powering Bass Station II via host computer)
- Mono output on 1/4" TRS jack
- Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack
- External input on 1/4" TRS jack
- Sustain pedal input on 1/4" TS jack
- MIDI IN / MIDI OUT ports on 5 pin din
- DC power input
- Switch between power off / DC powered / bus powered
- Oscillators: Osc 1. Osc 2. Sub Osc (3). Noise generator
- Osc 1 & 2
- Select between waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, square/variable pulse width
- Features: Sync 1 & 2. Detune. Octave range. Pitch bend. Pitch modulation from Mod Envelope and/or LFO 1. Pulse width modulation from Mod Envelope and/or LFO 2
- Osc 1 level
- Osc 2 level
- Sub Osc level
- Noise generator level
- Ring modulation depth
- External signal level
- Two filter types: Acid type (diode ladder filter design). Classic type (derived from original Bass Station)
- Features: Cutoff. Resonance. Overdrive. Filter frequency to Mod Envelope depth. Filter frequency to LFO 2 depth
- Up to 32 different patterns
- Select between 1-4 octave range
- Swing function
- Select direction: up, down, up / down 1, up / down 2. As played. Random
- Latch (hold the arpeggiator)
- Up to four sequences
- Assign one of 32 preset rhythms or create your own
- Insert rests or legato (slide)
- Sequencer re-trigger function
- USB bus powered
- 9V DC power supply included
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 300mA
- Dimensions: 45,7 x 27,3 x 7,6 cm
- Novation Bass Station II 1 tk
- Sound Collective platvormi ligipääs
- Ableton Live Lite tarkvara
- 4 GB Loopmastersi helisämpleid
Write Your Own Review