Toode lisati ostukorvi
Korg Minilogue XD analoog süntesaator
Soodushind 526,00 € 438,33 € Tavahind 699,00 €
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
Progeari kaupade eest saab tasuda Inbank-, LHV- ja Holm Pank Liisi järelmaksu teenustega. Lisainfo taotlemise kohta: https://www.progear.ee/makseviisid-ja-jarelmaks/
|Eesti piires||Hind||Tasuta tarne alates|
|Pakiautomaat või pakipood||3 €||79 €|
|Kuller||6 €||149 €|
Juhul kui e-poest ostetud kaup Sulle mingil põhjusel ei sobi, saad toote(d) ennem kasutusel võtmist tagastada 14 päeva jooksul. Ostusumma tagastame viivitamata, kuid mitte hiljem kui 14 päeva jooksul (vastavalt e-poe müügitingimuste puntkile 4.).
Toote tagastamiseks palume täita tehingust taganemise avalduse vorm või saata vabas vormis taganemisavaldus e-posti aadressile email@example.com. Toode tuleb tagastada või tagasi saata Progeari müügisalongi Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Polyphonic analogue synthesizer
An evolved next-generation analog synthesizer with huge potential for sound design and performance.
We wanted to deliver a next-generation analog synthesizer for a new generation of musicians new to analog synthesis. That dream was realized in the development of the minilogue, which instantly made the analog synthesizer approachable.
In addition to emphasizing the same real analog sound and joy of controlling an electronic musical instrument offered by the original minilogue, the minilogue xd newly adds a digital multi-engine, effects, a powered-up sequencer, and micro tuning functionality, further expanding the possibilities for sound design and performance potential.
- minilogue xd is a fitting addition to the original groundbreaking minilogue.
Analog synthesizer circuit that shatters expectations for its class
Four-voice polyphonic analog synthesis. The analog synthesizer circuit of the minilogue, whose genuine analog sound had a huge impact on the synth world, has been further developed for the minilogue xd.
Voice structure of minilogue xd is 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to the distinctive circuits found in the series, such as wave shaping to shape the overtones of the oscillator and a sync/ring switch, there's also cross modulation, a sharp two-pole filter, and a drive switch that adds thickness and drives signal into minilogue xd’s filter. Every parameter has been tuned in detail based on what musicians want out of their synth. The sounds range from the warm pads typical of analog to fat basses and crisp lead sounds, covering every situation.
Of course, programs that you create can also be saved in the unit. Out of the box, minilogue xd comes loaded with 200 presets, and a total of 500 programs can be saved.
Equipped with a digital multi-engine
The additional sound design possibilities of digital sound are delivered by the multi-engine that's provided as a third oscillator in addition to the two analog VCOs. This engine, which is equipped with three different types of sound generator (noise, VPM, and user slot) lets you take advantage of a sonic character that's different than analog, and use it at the same time as the analog engine, infinitely expanding the potential of hybrid sound design.
The noise generator provides four types of noise that are indispensable for percussive sounds or for sound effects. You can use the digital filter to directly change the color of the noise.
minilogue xd’s multi-engine features a VPM (Variable Phase Modulation)/FM oscillator with a two-operator structure. It can produce sharp, metallic sounds with complex overtones beyond the possibilities offered by analog systems. With 16 types of oscillator and a SHAPE knob control, you'll be able to create complex sounds intuitively.
User oscillators allow you to load your own oscillator programs that you created or obtained via the internet. There are 16 user slots, as well as one type of morphing wavetable oscillator provided as a preset.
High-quality digital effects
minilogue xd’s high-quality digital effects use 32-bit floating point DSP processing, adding a finishing touch to its deep sound design platform. The three types (modulation effects, reverb, and delay) can be used simultaneously, letting you choose from a wide range of variations including chorus, ensemble, warm tape delay, and a diverse variety of reverb. The user effect slots allow you to load your own effect programs that you've created.
User customization brings out infinite potential
The minilogue xd features a customizable open environment. The unit comes with 16 user oscillator slots and 16 user effect slots that you can customize. Oscillators and user programs that you've created with the SDK (Software Development Kit) can be loaded into the minilogue xd via the dedicated librarian software.
What sounds might arise from the fusion of the expanded digital oscillators with analog synthesis? Create original programs, share code, and participate in the user community. You can start with sample code provided by KORG.
Polyphonic step sequencer controlled by 16 buttons
The step sequencer provides 16 steps, and supports both realtime recording and step recording. You can use the 16 step buttons to select a step directly, allowing quick editing to replace the pitch of a step or to mute it, or even improvisatory performances. Motion sequence lets you record the movements of up to four knobs, adding time-varying change to the sound, and you can record not only smooth changes in value but also values that change precisely at each step. You can use this to design the sound differently at each step; for example, you might create a drum pattern or sound effect from just a single program. This allows countless ideas to be unleashed.
A full complement of input and output jacks
Output is now stereo
A stereo effect unit is provided at the final stage, and the output jacks are now also stereo. Spatial-type effects such as delay, reverb, and chorus will add an even more convincing touch to your thick analog synth sounds and sparkling digital synth sounds.
Damper pedal jack
A damper jack has been added in response to requests from artists and users.
Two CV IN jacks
Two CV IN jacks are provided, with voltage levels of -5V–+5V. In addition to CV/Gate, these can also input modulation signals, allowing you to use external devices to control parameters in the same way as moving the joystick up or down.
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analogue sound generator + Multi digital sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs).
- Each program provides a program sort function that includes voice mode settings.
- Favorite function built in
- 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH).
- The VOICE MODE DEPTH setting allows different parameters to be varied for each mode
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
Main Synthesis Parameters
- VCO1: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), OCTAVE, PITCH, SHAPE
- VCO2: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), OCTAVE, PITCH, SHAPE
- MODULATION: SYNC, RING, CROSS MOD DEPTH
- MULTI ENGINE: NOISE/VPM/USER, TYPE、SHAPE
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, MULTI
- VCF: CUTOFF, RESONANCE, DRIVE, KEYTRACK
- AMP EG: ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE
- EG: ATTACK, DECAY, EG INT, TARGET (PITCH, PITCH2, CUTOFF)
- LFO: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), MODE（BPM, NORMAL, 1-SHOT), RATE, INT, TARGET (PITCH, SHAPE, CUTOFF)
Main effect Parameters
- EFFECT: TYPE (MODULATION, REVERB, DELAY), ON/OFF (SELECT, ON, OFF), TIME, DEPTH
- Noise Generator: 4 types
- VPM oscillator: 16 types
- User oscillator: 16 slots
- CHORUS 8 types
- ENSEMBLE 3 types
- PHASER 8 types
- FLANGER 8 types
- USER 8 types
- DELAY 12 types
- USER 8 slots
- REVERB 10 types
- USER 8 slots
- Controls: Joy stick that can modify different parameters for each program, PORTAMENTO knob
- Main: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- MULTI ENGINE section: 7 segments x 6 digit LED display
- Headphone jack (Stereo phone jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (monaural phone jack unbalanced)
- CV IN 1, CV IN 2 jacks (3.5 mm [1/8"] monoural mini jack, Input voltage: -5 V – +5 V (Modulation mode), -3V – +5 V (CV/Gate mode)
- SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, maximum input level 20 V)
- SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm [1/8"] mini jack, output level 5 V)
- MIDI IN jack
- MIDI OUT jack
- USB B jack
- DAMPER jack (half damper is not supported)
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9 V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Mõõtmed: 500 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm
- Kaal: 2.8 kg
- Korg minilogue XD analoog süntesaator 1 tk
- Vooluadapter 1 tk
Write Your Own Review